Instructions for filing an objection
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/2014), you can send a complaint by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Eco fireplaces j.d.o.o.,
Karlovačka cesta 52c, 10020 Zagreb-Novi Zagreb.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, we will respond to your complaint in the same way in which the complaint was sent to us, within 15 days of receiving the complaint. Otherwise, the Buyer may contact the State Inspectorate or the Consumer Protection Association.
Conditions for return of unused goods (right to unilateral termination of the contract)
- Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product purchased remotely, you have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract without giving a reason.
- In order to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, please inform us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract, before the deadline, by an unequivocal statement sent by e-mail to: email@example.com stating the name and surname of the person on which reads the order, contact phone number, order number and account number to which the money needs to be returned, and you can also use the form for unilateral termination of the contract.
- The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day of concluding the contract, ie from the day of issuing the invoice.
- The form for unilateral termination of the contract can be found here.
- Return the goods in full at your own expense.
- The deadline for the return of goods from the moment of termination of the contract is 10 working days, unless otherwise agreed orally. We will contact you the day before the collection to inform you about the approximate date.
- Refunds are made exclusively to the client’s bank account on behalf of the return of goods. All other types of paid services are non-refundable. Refunds and money are made exclusively in compliance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia. We refund the money within 10 days from the moment of termination of the contract.
- The right to unilateral termination of the contract is lost in case the bioethanol fireplace is installed and / or used.
Liability for material defects
The seller is liable for material defects of the product in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act (Articles 400-422).
In case of any irregularities or damage, you can send us pictures by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to determine the exact location of the irregularity as soon as possible and take further steps to eliminate it. We will replace the damaged parts with correct ones or return the money and goods within 10 working days. In case of any inquiries or ambiguities, you can contact us at the number of our Customer Service: 097 777 4088 every working day from 8:00 to 16:00.
24 months quality guarantee
Each bioethanol fireplace has its own declaration with the general features described in the items. Along with the declaration, you also receive instructions for use and a guarantee (invoice). When buying any product, we recommend that you review them. Warranty validity conditions:
- the product must be agreed following the instructions for use;
- the product may only be used for the purposes for which it is intended and must be maintained in accordance with the rules of protection;
- the warranty relates to manufacturing or delivery defects in product quality.
The buyer loses the right to warranty in the following cases:
- the installation instructions were not followed and the product was not maintained in accordance with the protection rules;
- the goods are damaged through the fault of the buyer;
- the product is damaged by force majeure.
In case you notice irregularities of bioethanol fireplaces in use, please inform the contacts listed on the page Bioethanol fireplaces. If they are noticed during the warranty period, and enter into quantitative or qualitative non-conformities defined by the warranty, Eko kamini j.d.o.o. undertakes to repair / replace or compensate the product at its own expense. In case of production shortage, Eco Fireplaces j.d.o.o. undertook to remove the same within 15-45 working days from the date of application. In the case of purchasing an item that has a manufacturing defect, you have the right to return it within 14 days from the date of delivery to your home address. A replacement can be made for the same but correct goods.