Bioethanol is an ecological fuel made up of 96% alcohol. Combustion is clean, no scent, smoke, ash or soot.
From an environmental point of view, bioethanol as a fuel has significant advantages over fossil fuels. Many advantages are achieved by replacing conventional fuels with ethanol:
- reducing the amount of harmful gases in the atmosphere
- less air and water pollution
- burns cleaner than fossil fuels
- poses less fire hazard than gasoline
- reduces the amount of greenhouse gases
- belongs to renewable energy sources
No worries about burning because the fuel is bioethanol – 96% alcohol, whose combustion product is carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). This is exactly what a person normally exhales.
By comparison, one ethanol burner produces as much CO2 as two circuits on a gas stove. Depending on the size of the burner, the heat output is 1 to 4 kW, while the hourly consumption is 0.3 to 1 liter of bioethanol (96% alcohol).